czwartek, 30 października 2014

Tea for Beautiful Complexion and Great Hair


When I was drinking this herbal tea continuously and systematically over a period of a couple of months, I noticed a big improvement in the condition of my hair, skin and nails. My hair got stronger and less prone to falling out. My complexion cleared and my nails stopped breaking.

I use dried herbs to prepare this tea, but you may use fresh nettle if you have it in your garden.

Ingredients:

  • 2 handfuls of stinging nettle leaves
  • 2 tablespoons dried lavender
  • 1 tablespoon evening primrose seeds
Preparation:

Put all the herbs in a tea infuser and pour over hot boiled water. Cover and infuse for about 15 minutes. Drink warm 1 cup 3 times a day.

You can use the herbs again to brew the tea; however, the infusion will be weaker.

To find out more about nettle, click here






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz