wtorek, 13 stycznia 2015

Blueberry Chia Pudding



Have you ever tried making a pudding out of chia seeds? If not, you should.


When I saw this recipe, I knew I had to make it straight away. It's superlight, yet so delicious. The texture is amazing. It really is a pudding in a bowl.

And you know these late weekend hours when you stay awake for longer and watch TV until midnight or later? At some point your stomach begins to rumble saying 'Hello! I'm hungry'. Lucky me I had these puddings in the fridge. I knew it was far too late to have any food at all, but I just couldn't help myself.


Ingredients:

  • 375 ml cashew milk, or any other nut milk
  • 1/2 cup chia seeds
  • 1-2 tablespoons agave nectar, honey or other sweetener
  • 2 handfuls of blueberries
  • 1/4 a vanilla pod
  • a pinch of salt

Preparation:

  1. Remove the pods from the vanilla pod and combine with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Divide between two big or three medium cups. 
  2. Chill before serving. Sprinkle some blueberries on top, serve and enjoy :)
Source of inspiration: 'I quit sugar' by S. Wilson.

Prepare the night before and store in a jar with a lid to take to work the next day.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz